Jungle Indie Rock is an independent music portal specialized in new, emerging and under the radar bands, founded in 2010 for the promotion of new artists in a friendly context. In May 2015, we founded The Jungle Project, a music charity for the development of non profit projects.
In Jungle Indie Rock there is always something to do and we need a hand, or two. If you want to be part of our team, become a Jungle Indie rock associated or make a short collaboration, write us and request more information.
- Community manager: We urgently need a community manager with a medium / high level of Spanish for social media management.
- Photographers: For press photography of artists.
- Filmmakers: For music videos.
- Legal: Copyright expert for specific collaborations on the registration and monitoring of msuic in the digital music market.
- Jungle International Collaborators: For articles, chronicles, reviews and / or short publications of international bands. (Volunteering)
- Jungle Spain collaborators: For articles, chronicles, reviews and / or short publications in Spanish language of Spanish bands.(Volunteering)
- Jungle Latin American Collaborators: For articles, reviews and / or short publications in Spanish language of Latin American bands. (Volunteering)
- Internships: Journalism, communication, marketing and translation students (English/Spanish). We have signed a collaboration agreement with the University of Alcalá (Spain). Students from other universities (Spanish or international) may request that we formalize an agreement with their institution so that their stay is official and computes in credits. This position is not paid and is adapted to each student, who will be responsible for the development of their own project.